Version: 25 May 2018, v1.0.1
We respect the privacy of the users of our website and ensure that the personal data you provide to us is treated as confidential. Just how we do this and which personal data we collect from you for what purposes is set out below.
Use of personal data
When using our website we obtain certain data from you. This may concern personal data. We store and use only the personal data given by you directly, in the context of the service requested by you (for example, via the contact form or when creating an account), or upon submission it is clear that the data is sent to us for processing. We will not use your personal data for other purposes, unless you have given prior permission to do so or we are permitted to, or obliged to do so, by law.
Purposes of use
In order to offer you the best service, it is necessary for Q-tronic to store your personal data in certain cases. Q-tronic uses your personal data for:
- granting access to our website;
- using functionalities on our website;
- performance of agreements, transactions and services;
- customer relations, including making contact with you if you request this;
- obtaining an insight into use of our website;
- product and service development:
- defining strategy and policy;
- enhancing the Internet offering by displaying advertising which is in line with your interests.
- if necessary ascertaining unlawful behaviours in relation to Q-tronic, its business customers and its employees.
Description of the personal data
For said purposes we will process the following personal data from you:
- name and address details;
- e-mail address;
- (mobile) telephone number;
- IP address;
- technical browser information;
- cookie ID;
- clicking and surfing behaviour;
- Retention periods
We do not keep your personal data longer than necessary in order to achieve the purposes stated in this privacy and cookie statement.
Confidentiality & supply to third parties
We handle your personal data confidentially. The personal data that we collect via our website we do not supply to third parties for direct marketing purposes of these third parties. Also, we will not supply the data you provide to other parties, unless you have given prior permission to do so, or this is necessary in the context of performance of the agreement or we are permitted to, or obliged to do so, by law.
Q-tronic uses careful security procedures for the protection of the processed data, in order to prevent unauthorised parties from gaining unintended or accidental access to this data, amongst other things. This way we ensure that only the necessary persons have access to your data and that the access to your personal data is protected.